Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: beware in store changing rooms

Default beware in store changing rooms

These poor souls nearly come a cropper. watch and see.

http://www.heaven666.org/embed/58709
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Ha ha........
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Judging from the responses there obviously isn't much trust in many of their relationships.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    Judging from the responses there obviously isn't much trust in many of their relationships.
    What were you seeing ? the blokes come out with lip stick lip impressions and a looker comes out a few moments later and gives a phone me signal, come on what woman wouldn't be suspicious, your woman must be a non caring couldn't careless one.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    What were you seeing ? the blokes come out with lip stick lip impressions and a looker comes out a few moments later and gives a phone me signal, come on what woman wouldn't be suspicious, your woman must be a non caring couldn't careless one.
    No.... She trusts me as I trust her.... She would know that there would be a logical explanation & would not just fly off the handle like many of the women did there...
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    No.... She trusts me as I trust her.... She would know that there would be a logical explanation & would not just fly off the handle like many of the women did there...
    Aye, mines just the same type of relationship .and that's after 42 years.
    Muhammad Ali