Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Point n Click Game

Default Point n Click Game

Have a go.....Infuriating...but clever.

http://www.gotmail.jp/apps/oneoff_r/oneoff_r_e.html

Sorry...I see that I posted this in the wrong section. Cheers for moving it.
    Last edited by Kaishowing; 04-Nov-06 at 16:38. Reason: to add apology.

Takes a long time to load, only managed to find a hammer so far, but have got the music on and the engine hooked up
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Sorry I'm stumped only got a hammer two keys and tin can someone help seem to be going round in circles

there's a briefcase in the cardboard box.

krieve Guest

Grrrrrrrrrrrr my fingers are numb and i'm getting wild and sick of clicking on everything with no joy..... have two keys, hammer,memo, briefcase and a tin

where have you found everything I still just have a hammer - and the controlls won't allow me to use it to smash the place up grrrrrrr
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

One of the keys can be used on the bike
    use the hammer on the rubbish bins
    there is a switch behind the front wheel of the bike
    and you can attach the pulley to the engine
    after that?????????

Wink more clues

if you click on the top of the silver part of the bike, you get the screwdriver, after you get the hammer, you can go back and get a bar of chocolate. a key falls from the bike and there is one behind the tins which drops. use one for bike and one for fridge..after that ?????????

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by molly View Post
    if you click on the top of the silver part of the bike, you get the screwdriver, after you get the hammer, you can go back and get a bar of chocolate. a key falls from the bike and there is one behind the tins which drops. use one for bike and one for fridge..after that ?????????
    Molly what part of the bike do you click for the screwdriver ????

Ok, I have the hammer, screwdriver, tin, two keys, attache case, memo, chocolate... and using the memo, tin, chocolate and fridge I have figured out a four figure combination... but it doesn't work in any of the three combination locks, is there another lock I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Ok, I have the hammer, screwdriver, tin, two keys, attache case, memo, chocolate... and using the memo, tin, chocolate and fridge I have figured out a four figure combination... but it doesn't work in any of the three combination locks, is there another lock I'm missing?
    I've found the same stuff as you and have used the chocolate and fridge etc but how did you manage to get a code from it?

Just finished the game. wait til you find the knife, radio controller, magnet, elastic band, ashtray, secret box, sand, catapult...

Default A New Escape Game

Okay...now I've finished that one...I found another escape game.
    MOTAS....Mystery Of Time And Space.

Have fun tearing your hair out!! (this games even bigger!)

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

I can't find the screwdriver on the silver part of bike, anyone got any further hints?

Use the same key that starts the bike on the round bit in the same area and it opens up to give you the screwdriver

Can't be bothered waiting for the game to load.