Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog Crulty

Did anyone actually report this?
    I can't find anything to suggest it did get reported!
    That poor dog will suffer a life of torment and pain if this woman isn't stopped.
    Crikey I wonder if she has kids? I believe you can judge a personality by the way people treat animals, it doesn't bear thinking about that a child may go through the same kind of treatment!
    On the other side of the coin people do say that someone being abused will often take it out on animals, I do hope that that's not the case either.
    But whatever the reason there is no excuse and the dog needs to be rescued. Nothing but nothing excuses such animal abuse and if she's happy to do it in public I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors.

If the girls happen across this kind of abuse again I would suggest memorising as many details as possible WITHOUT risking their own safety and reporting it to the police or their parents immediately. If she gets in a car get the number, if the girls have mobile phones film the footage.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

A man pm'ed Horselover and said that he knows who this person is and will report this to the sspca and he knows where she lives, so hopefully somthing has been, or will be done about this.
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

Thank god for that this matter needs dealt with, for the poor dogs sake.

thank god it has i think i know who it is to.

Horselover has reported it to the sspca inspector for this area so hopefully something is getting done about this and the poor dog is free from the torture!
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

For the sake of avoiding funny looks next time were down that way ... we have a golden lab we walk down to the clb sometimes and she howls and screeches while wagging her tail with excitement on the way there then on the way back shes as quiet as a mouse ... but i can safely say ive never punched her, kicked her or picked her up by her head so please dont judge every golden lab walker you see out and about

Quote Originally Posted by NHC123 View Post
    For the sake of avoiding funny looks next time were down that way ... we have a golden lab we walk down to the clb sometimes and she howls and screeches while wagging her tail with excitement on the way there then on the way back shes as quiet as a mouse ... but i can safely say ive never punched her, kicked her or picked her up by her head so please dont judge every golden lab walker you see out and about
    Thanks for telling us that NHC123 and well done to the girls for going to the SSPCA with their concerns. I hope they find out who is misusing the poor dog; very upsetting.

Ben shows me up when he is in the car and recognises that the direction we are going usually means we are going to Dunnet beach. Very embarrassing when the windows are open and he is screaming his head off with excitement; people do give us funny looks! On the way home he usually goes to sleep; thank goodness!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12