Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Reputation

Default Reputation

What does reputation mean?

You can give good or bad reputation to a person on a particular post when you deem it deserving by clicking on the scales icon above the target post.

I think the amount of reputation points you give depends on your own reputation level.

You can get an indication of a person's reputation level by looking at how many green boxes they have (seen below the post count).

Ahh I understand now - how to you find out who gave you reputation - I notice I have 14 points - does that mean other people have given me points?

If you go into your User CP (User Control Panel - the button near the top left of the page) you'll be able to read who gave you your last five reputation awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Jones View Post
    You can give good or bad reputation to a person on a particular post when you deem it deserving by clicking on the scales icon above the target post.

I think the amount of reputation points you give depends on your own reputation level.

You can get an indication of a person's reputation level by looking at how many green boxes they have (seen below the post count).
    Is that piccie you, Tiger? Like the modern broom..
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco View Post
    Is that piccie you, Tiger? Like the modern broom..
    Erm no it's not me. The shorts wouldn't suit me for a start