Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dog groomers

Default Dog groomers

Hi I was wondering if anyone can suggest a dog groomer?i tried pampered pets numerous times but never get any answer or calls back.any help would be appreciated.thanks

Paula is extremely busy but does attempt to contact every missed call.
    You can either contact her on her mobile 07760130265 or contact me at the Kennels and we will be pleased to help.
    Alternatively pm me with your number and will contact you.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Paula is a BRILLIANT groomer, all you have to do is leave a message and she always get back to you, keep trying it's worth it. Wouldn't send my Border Terrier Mac anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BO-PEEP View Post
    Paula is a BRILLIANT groomer, all you have to do is leave a message and she always get back to you, keep trying it's worth it. Wouldn't send my Border Terrier Mac anywhere else.
    Just got my tax demand and was feeling depressed but you have really cheered me up. Thanks very much. Paula.
    Ramscraigs Boarding Kennels - Dunbeath 01593 731305. Quality care by Qualified staff in a Quality Kennel.

Someone messaged me and suggested mucky pups.there are much closer ones as im in thurso but I will stick to mucky pups from now on.very polite staff and great service.id highly reccommend them.ii had left a few messages at pampered pets but never got a response and I don't feel I should have to chase after them if they are not fussed about having new customers.