Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Loan home wanted for 16.2 Heavy hunter

Default Loan home wanted for 16.2 Heavy hunter

With much regret I am looking for a loaner for my heavy weight hunter mare, she is fab, and deserves a fab competitive home where she will continue her work. I have broken a vertebra in my lower back and have been advised not to ride again. I ideally want her to go to an active cometitive rider as she has been shown with success in 2010 and has a really great attitude to work and ever so easy to work with at shows, she hacks in any weather and in all traffic, she has XC schooled and does lovely work on the flat, she is scopey over jumps and scared of nothing out and about. Homes and riders will be thoroughly vetted and contact will be kept. call Kathryn in first instance to chat 07923548979

That's hard going. Hope you recover well enough so it doesn't affect too much of your life.

My young man is on loan to a riding school where he'll also be competing and I'm very happy with the work they're doing with him. If you don't get anything local I can pass you their details if your interested.

hi do you live in watten

hi i tryed to phone you but couldnt get throw could i come on the weekend and see the horse if its not a problem