Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Anyone Got A Missing Dog?

Default Anyone Got A Missing Dog?

I seen a golden retriever in the field i walk my dog, another person that regularly walks their dog up there has seen it wondering about by itself to, if anyone knows or it is your dog please contact me through pm!

Much as I hate to say so what you ask is totally impossible.

If someone owns a dog that they are missing then clearly they do not "have" a missing dog.

Conversely if someone has found a dog then it is not a missing, it is a found dog.

However if someone has lost a dog fitting the description I hope the above post is of use in re-uniting the two parties.

There's always one wise git around.

But I do hope the dog does not spend too much time out in the cold and is soon re-united.
    Never laugh at anyones Dreams, People who dont have dreams, Dont have much !

[QUOTE=Maccy;916793]There's always one wise git around my thoughts to maccy a change in name butstill the same person hope the dog is reunited soon

but the wise git brought the thread back to the top after nearly 5 hours without a response, perhaps he was being a kind git...

[QUOTE=starfish;916796]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccy View Post
    There's always one wise git around my thoughts to maccy a change in name butstill the same person hope the dog is reunited soon
    I'm lost here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Noble View Post
    but the wise git brought the thread back to the top after nearly 5 hours without a response, perhaps he was being a kind git...
    Happy new year to you too. Maybe your new years resolution should be trying to help without tying to offend.

I'm lost here.[/QUOTE] maccy nick noble was Nick Noble ~ previously posting as NickInTheNorth if you read o;d threads you will know what i mean but this is getting off the thread of someone trying to reunite a missing dog lets hope they get a good result

Aye, I'm so bad, I keep threads asking about missing dogs at the top of the posts. I'm such a bad person.

Does anyone have a missing dog? Especially a golden retriever!

If so and you walk the dog in the same field as someone else, and someone else too, then someone may know about it.

The field in which the dog might be regularly walked might or might not be in the UK, but it's certainly a field.

Please note I'm just being a "wise git", but if you have a lost dog then "GrannyMags" has seen it, and Maccy and starfish have issues with the post being kept at the top of the post list.

i have no issue at it being keep at the top of the thread and our banter has help to do that so good on us

did you find the owner granny mags

Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    I'm lost here.
    maccy nick noble was Nick Noble ~ previously posting as NickInTheNorth if you read o;d threads you will know what i mean but this is getting off the thread of someone trying to reunite a missing dog lets hope they get a good result[/Q
    You say you are lost here. well you cantbe in the pet section so you must be from the lost persons section. hope you are found soon.UOTE]
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    maccy nick noble was Nick Noble ~ previously posting as NickInTheNorth if you read o;d threads you will know what i mean but this is getting off the thread of someone trying to reunite a missing dog lets hope they get a good result[/Q
    You say you are lost here. well you cantbe in the pet section so you must be from the lost persons section. hope you are found soon.UOTE]

Now that is funny rofl.