Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: estrella/jude

pipey mcgraw Guest

Default estrella/jude

alrite chaps it swannie e guitarist from Jude. jus wonderin wot e crack is on xmas eve in e yard we r both meant to be playin. We are playin on hogmanay so maybe we could play for a while then yees could play when its busy. we have gear and you's can use it if u want.

later

Default Estrella..

Alrite Jude, sounds good man. Just wondering what type of guitar amp and bass amp u boys have?? Apart from that, everything seems fine. See u there.

Cheers

Estrella (EstrellaRocks.com)

pipey mcgraw Guest

we hev a line 6 flextone 2 and a roland VGA-5 for e guitars and use a keyboard amp for e bass , bring your own if yees wud prefer cos nothin needs to be miked up bar drums n singin'. if yees r through early could get a good soundcheck and a bottle o wicks finest cider ha .

cheers

catch yees

sounds good lads. We will prob be takin our own guitar amp apart from that it sounds like a fine set up. See u guys there

Estrella

Default thanks to estrella

thanks to estrella for playing at my girl friends birthday party ,it made her night she was well chuffed

jude Theres A Name I Havnt Heard In Ages>>> Were U Guys Hiding?
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

kinda playd 2 much in Wick and didna want to bore the punters so we only do it now and again!

You ever played in Thurso?

I think we played at one of them old 'Ard Rock gigs but at was about it. Wheres e best place to get a gig?

{{{ I will talk from Experince }}}

Newmarket bar is a really good atmosphere... Its nice cosy... Need a blow fan though very sweaty!..

Park Hotel Public Bar... Played Awesome... Small.. But just right... I'm in a 5 piece band... We fitted fin with room to spare... Was a great night!

Holborn ... A very fancie turned place... acoustics arnt great they cud do with carpets on the walls or sumthing... But its ok... acoustics wierd because its just a long striaght u know..

Redwood... Amazing feeling the redwood... great fun always a good turn out!

VIEWFIRTH RIP.. was the ultimate

Skins... best palce ive ever played... Dont get better up here

'Ard ROCK RIP... being em back!... in thurso high... Awesome stage nice lights... Just the problem with it... Drink... U know.. alchol.. Cant be having it in there... so thats the downer
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

I think Skins is guff. The crowd are usually guff. If you're playing a night there's a disco on especially.

Redwood seems pretty good. Used to be pretty bad a few years ago, but if a lot of youngsters go, its pretty good.

Viewfirth was always good too. Great venue. Sadly missed