Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Christmas wishes from Cassie the dog

Default Christmas wishes from Cassie the dog

Hello folks, I'm sure you remember me, Cassie the dog, from my three week Caithness spree in November. I just want to wish all the lovely folk in Caithness a safe, healthy and happy Christmas, with a giant Christmas lunch, just like I will be having now that I am safe at home with my Mum, thanks to all of you. Love and Christmas licks from Cassie.xx

thank you cassie so glad you will have a nice warm christmas

Lovely to hear from you Cassie; glad you have decided to settle down after your adventure in Caithness! Hope you and your Mum have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Really glad you are home with your Mum for Christmas! We will never forget you!

Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with no more adventures!lol xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Merry Christmas Cassie to you and your Mum...so glad you got home safe and sound. xx

We will never forget you Cassie and that is for sure! All best wishes for Christmas & New Year.

Next time you visit Caithness I hope your Mum keeps you on a tight leash....... We will maybe get a chance to meet you then. x