Im Wondering What Some People's Favourite Movies Are. I Love Avatar, Pirates Of The Caribbeans, Lord Of The Rings, Due Date, From Paris With Love, Jersey Girl, Clerks II, Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, The Crazies, Transformers, Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen & Transformers Dark Of The Moon, The Reaping, Rango, Sleepy Hollow, Paul, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Gladiator, Titanic, The Chronciles Of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, The Chronciles Of Narnia : Prince Caspian, The Chronicles Of Narnia : The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader, Alice In Wonderland (2010 Version), The Book Of Eli, Machete, Horrible Bosses, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, RED, Twilight, Twilight : New Moon, Twilight : Eclipse, Hot Tub Time Machine, The Green Hornet, King Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda 2, The Fast & The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, The Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift, Fast & Furious, Fast & Furious 5, The Devils Rejects, Harry Brown, The Green Mile, Men Of Honour, Ghost, The Punisher & The Punisher War Zone, Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, I Would Go On But I Could Go On Forever