Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Guinea Pig

Default Guinea Pig

Looking for an adult guinea pig - must be either female or a neutered male, to go with my female one. If anyone has one, or knows of someone looking for a new home, a loving one awaits! (:

Still looking! Temped to get one from pets at home, but sadly they're all males! Would much rather rehome one if anyone is looking to...? (:

Still looking! (:

Hi
    I do have two girls but am not rehoming them sorry, nor am I planning on breeding
    I currently have 4 single males available for new homes but they are not neutered, I could lend you a cage until whoever gets the snip and recovers, if thats any help. They are all adults.

Give me a ring on 07817481512 and you are welcome to visit and take your pick, anytime available except Wed 28 Dec
    Regards
    Deanne
    Wick
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Hey Deanne, sent you a PM regarding them. Thanks anyway (: x

Still looking for a girl or neutered male!

still searching (: