Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Home for Christmas !!

Default Home for Christmas !!

My Darling Husband is coming home for Christmas, tomorrow night on the 8.50pm flight into Wick. He has been working on a Survey Ship, as a Senior Survey Engineer, for the last 5 weeks, in Brazilian waters.

I can't wait to see him........

But, I must admit to thinking of those who are not at home for this special time of year........soldiers, naval men/women, or anyone who has "lost" a loved one this year........I feel so very blessed.....

For those who are alone / bereft / sad / grieving ; .....then I think of you all .......God Bless You....XXXX
    Last edited by Iffy; 21-Dec-11 at 18:43.

Iffy, How lovely of you to think of others at this time of year, especially those suffering the "first" festive season without a loved one.

Bless you for thinking of others.x
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Really glad that your husband will be home for Christmas.

Like you, I feel for anyone who is without a loved one this festive season for whatever reason. I think any problems seem to be amplified during the festive season as we imagine, wrongly, that everyone else is having a wonderful time!

xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

My OH, is at Aberdeen Airport now, waiting for his flight. Nearly never made it, as they were ice and fog bound, in Stavanger.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

I've got to drive right down to manchester to see my wife for christmas, then I wont see her til easter. Slightly gutted, but I do thank the powers that be im not on the frost line in Afghanistan or somewhere.