Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Posing Ferrets...

Wink Posing Ferrets...

Here are a couple of photos of my boys posing! I love them to bits and just had to share them!

This is Hardy. He is my oldest at 3 1/2 years.

And Finlay who is 16 months old
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

they r cute how do u keep there nails so short our 1 has long nails loves being in the house an chasen the dog

They are a pair of wee cuties!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by 111heather View Post
    they r cute how do u keep there nails so short our 1 has long nails loves being in the house an chasen the dog
    I trim them every fortnight for the front and once a month for the back ones as they don't grow as quickly. Its very quick and simple with the ferrets really! I just lay one on their back on my knees, squirt a bit of ferretone on their bellies, and while they are busy licking it off (ferrets love the stuff!) I quickly trim all their nails with some small animal nail clippers. It takes less than a minute with each fezzpot, but do be careful not to trim them too short and cut into the quick!

Both my boys live in the house and are free-range in my room. They do have a cage which has their food, some hammocks and their litter tray in, but they only use it for sleeping (occasionally!) eating and doing the toilet.
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect