Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Julie Fraser Photography - LSWPP

Default Julie Fraser Photography - LSWPP

I am pleased to share that I have just been awarded the qualification of Licentiateship in Photography by The Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers. I am still undergoing a year long development programme with John Denton (a Fellow of the SWPP) and will be spending the 2nd half of my year with him concentrating on Wedding photography.

I have been very busy recently with newborn photo shoots and with this in mind have introduced a new themed shoot for babies celebrating their 1st and 2nd birthdays :-

New for 2012 book your 1 or 2 year old a birthday bash they will love and you can have the memories for years to come!

Photo shoot starts off with normal photos of your baby/toddler then ends in them getting down and messy with the cake. Funky nappy covers supplied for boys and girls shoots and a free bath chucked in to finish.

Shoot & a giant cupcake personalised for your child, made by Cakes by Carrie-Anne, AND a 20x20 montage print capturing all those messy but fun moments for £95 - you know when your childs birthday is so get booking a Birthday Cake Smash Photo Shoot now

This was today's birthday boy having a "smashing" time

Julie Fraser Photography
    Last edited by dragonfly; 19-Dec-11 at 22:56.

Oh that looks like fun!
    But no one will want to do Euans birthday....1st Jan?
    2nd birthday so mobile and wont keep still for a second type boy (unless cars are involved somehow)
    Will they?
    And can bigger sisters get in on the act too?
    I have ordered him an icecream cake....that would make really messy child/children photos.......more messy than a normal cake......but a bit colder!
    Last edited by Dadie; 19-Dec-11 at 23:48.

laughs... julie is a star! did our photos today and they were great! even got a pic of me hanging upside down from a tree! and she didnt even call the men with the special coats and padded rooms!
    http://itqueries.com/