Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ridley Scott's Prometheus

Default Ridley Scott's Prometheus

There are hi and lo res trailers at http://www.imdb.com/

Interesting to see it touted as a seperate strand of the Alien films, and not a prequel.

Looking forward to seeing this. Ridley Scott doesn't make rubbish films. I like the Alien films but the first can lay claim to being truly ground breaking for it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this. Ridley Scott doesn't make rubbish films. I like the Alien films but the first can lay claim to being truly ground breaking for it's time.
    I agree regarding the director.And even though the first film was superb I do feel the second Alien film was much better. It was kind of cool with the army involved and the fight with Ripley (I beleive that's what she was called) using the loading machine against the alien at the end was excellent!

tickets booked for the Odeon for Friday night, judging by the trailers this movie is going to be awesome.

yep movie was awesome..

I seen this yesterday and it was Very good...!!

well forked out 11.95 to watch in real 3d and visually dont think seen better but rehashing the Alien plot was a bit lame Mr Scott. As a huge fan of the Alien film it just felt like a remake without the suspense and with lesser actors although Fassbender was good others are forgetable. In Prometheus 2 imagine will see the Marines take Shaw back to LV223 or am I a cynic! if going to see make sure is 3d version you will enjoy but perhaps leave feeling you saw it before.

Thumbs up

Went to see this in Thurso last night and I for one was not disappointed. Roll on the next film in this serious.

Saw this on DVD.

What a pile of ***!

I can stomach this sort of nonsense from any other director other than Ridley Scott!

A turgid slug paced plot-less character-less full of holes, horror-less film.

Warning : This is what happens when you let a Lost writer re-write a script.

Gotta admit i saw this on dvd and regret buying it!
    I grew up with the alien films and this was rubbish.

it was very forgettable and one thats gathering dust in my vast collection of dvds.