Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My precious dog, I will miss you soooo much xx

Robbie will understand if you're not ready to part with Bobby's ashes yet. Just do it when you feel ready.

All of us who have lost beloved pets know the pain you are going through right now. I could give you a homeopathic remedy, called Ignatia, for your cat? It can really help with grieving in both humans and animals.
    Let me know if you'd like it and I can get my sister to pop it in to you on her way home from work.

Take care. xx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

He was a handsome boy, RIP Bobby.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Hi Fran. I am so sad that you lost your beloved Bobby. I know from reading this forum just how much he meant to you, and how much you meant to him.
    Having lost way too many dogs these last 5 years, I can well understand how you feel right now. I console myself with the thought that if my dogs could thank me for what I did for them, they would. Bobby would do the same! He's had a long and happy life thanks to you.
    Sadly, we are asked to pay a heavy price for that unconditional love that comes with a dog, and you're paying it now. Cherish his memory, smile when you think of him, and your pain will ease in time. Take care.

Hi Fran,

Just wanted to say I am deeply sorry for your loss. A vet once told me that putting a suffering animal to sleep is the kindest thing a human can do for their beloved pet. Bobby will be forever in your heart............until you all meet again.x
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12