Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: captain america

Default captain america

I`ve just watched it ,and i can saftly say with hand on heart that with all the special effects and referances to world war 2 and all the action that goes with a marvel comic franchise.

That it sucked really bad!!!!!!!!!

it was only just better than the green lantern which i thought sucked pretty bad!!only salvaged by blake lively!!!

dont buy this film if your looking for something spectacular as i would go for THOR instead as its actually pretty funny too but even thats not spectacular!!!but better than both captain and green lantern put together!!!

il wait for avengers to make up for this latest disapointment!!!

or batman dark night rises!!!even better i hope!!!!

The main grudge is with all the scientists running about,and all they manage to do is make him look `buff` as the ladys would say! and he runs around with a big round shield that prevents him from dying via a bullet!!
    might have been better to put a flak jacket on instead of a dustbin lid!!!

He has no super powers other than running slightly fast and jumping alittle higher and a good right arm!!but nothing awesome!!!!
    i kind of wanted him to just get shot and put me out of my misery!!!

and im not even going into the far fetched evil guy and his even more far fetched weapons!!!(and appearance)

i want my 2hrs back!!!
    Last edited by billy5000; 10-Dec-11 at 04:25.