Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: windows system care

Default windows system care

Hi all

I thought id put my two pence in

has anyone tried (windows system care?)free version(version 3.7.3)

if not try it but try and get any version before version 4 as version 4 removes some good bits and makes you pay(small but still)
    it cleans and speeds up your pc and i have been using it for years and have never found it to hurt anything

combine that with smart defrag and you can keep your pc running quick and responsive!!!

steve

be VERY careful what you download regarding this tool

ONLY use a MICROSOFT SITE

there are loads of like programs that contain mailer trojans

dx
    Private Electronic Workshop in Wick - send us a PM
    **WE NOW DO REPAIRS AND CRACKED SCREENS ON MANY PHONES & TABLETS**
    PC virus/ransomware/data recovery/repair & service
    also Private marine & CB/Amateur radio repairs

cheers mate but ive used this tool for years and never found an issue with it but cheers for the heads up

Im not what you would call inexpierianced in the world of nastys and internet pitfalls and when i found this tool i just loved it as it did what i wanted at the click of a button while i could get on with writing wierd storys on this sitetrue storys but wierd non the lesslol

cheers again mate

oh and apparently mine called advanced system care now just incase anyone trys it out!!!i would but thats me!