Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: missing jack russell wick area

Default missing jack russell wick area

Just had a very worried lady at my door who has come home from work to find her dog missing. The fence had blown down in the Leith walk area of wick and her wee tri coloured female Jack Russell has disappeared, apparently she was at the North School earlier today and someone brought her home and put her back in the garden not realising the fence was down.

Totally forgot to ask the dogs name but she is a friendly wee thing who i suspect someone has found and taken in please contact the owner with any information on either on the numbers below

07930040785 or 07919900143

many thanks
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Any news? Really hope she is back home safe and sound.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

MopTop could you confirm that this dog was found so that I can safely "unstick" the thread and let it drift down the board? Thanks.

The owners never got back to me to let me know if it had or not but would assume it was
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Thanks for that moptop.

I was just doing a little springcleaning in Pets Corner so will lock & unstick the thread now.