Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: co-op toy appeal

Default co-op toy appeal

just wondering if the toys go to local kids and if so who distributes them? i think its part of the MFR christmas appeal so maybe they're spread around their area?

I usually Listen to MFR while driving and I am sure I heard them state that all Toys collected within each area are distributed within that area. So all Toys collexted within Caithness should be distributed within Caithness.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

they get distributed around the whole MFR area

CFM as far as I know have a separate appeal for solely Caithness children. I donated on Thurso fun day, they also have drop off points as mentioned on their station. The MFR toys might get all the way the Caithness but have a wider area to cover.

Caithness FM have been runing a local toy appeal for 14 years now and very much appreciate the support of the community. New, unwrapped gifts can be donated at Caithness Horizons, Tesco Wick, Dounreay canteen, main gate Vulcan and at the CFM studio. All gifts are delivered to the social work department who arrange for them to be distributed to those most in need on our behalf - all gifts are distributed in Caithness and cover all ages from Babies to Teenagers. Thank you very much to all the people who have already donated and to those who intend to. We are collecting until 17th December.
    Find CFM on 102.5