Well, some know that i have a corn snake (bought from YoungFishinNeep) and iv had her for a good few months now! Many think that reptiles shouldnt be pets, that they are vicious. I have to say, having Karuza has sent me into a keen frenzy for love or reptiles!

Iv never had such an easy pet! Fed once a week (soon changing to 10 days for fatty) on mice or rats, depends whats on the menu! But i have got both. Poop once a week, rarely twice!

Karuza is docile, can be a bit fast but that just adds to the fun. She is relaxed and friendly.

When the weather gets better, im looking to get a western hognose hatchling. (they are so cute!) But not chancing getting one couriered in this bad weather.

Do you mind these sort of pets? I love lizards, we hope to also get 2 crested geckos next year too once i get the indoor shed converted into a reptile room! (i will be in heaven then!)

The research i do is actually quite shocking even to me, i read care sheet after care sheet, books, forums, wiki etc etc...but the learning comes from having a rep! Best pet ever!

Here is a few pics of my girl, dont worry i will keep the feeding pics to me!