Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Italian restaurant

Daughter and grandchilren all had pasta carryout meal last week and said it was delicious.Heard they were so busy last Saturday they had to stop taking orders for carry outs.Hope they getb round to opening up the upstairs part.

If anyone wants to taste the best pizza in the world, then you need to take a trip to New York, Chicago etc. Italy do not have the best pizza's.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Default italian restaurant

We had a carry out. Delicious, have dined in the Edinburgh one and one near Salisbury and needless to say Tuscany and Sicily so nought wrong with the Wick one . Wish them all the best as it was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by katarina View Post
    My grandson bought a pizza from there. was cold by the time he got it home, and it wasn't any better than something you'd buy from the supermarket.
    I had a pizza from there and it was cold by the time I walked out the door... I wouldn't compare it to a supermarket pizza though, they're a lot better than the one I had from the Italian.
    ............................AHOY HOY........................

guess it's luck of the draw! I've heard very different opinions by word of mouth also.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Didnt enjoy and wont be going back, hearing alot of bad reports recently, everyone entitled to their opinion though

is there a website with a menu? If not, can anyone tell me if they serve ravioli's? Ie. Cheese or pumpkin. How about bagna cauda? Ta.

Will this help?
    devitas.co.uk

thanks for the link Moira! Shame no ravioli or bagna cauda will have to settle for a calzone or pizza and make my own ravioli and bagna cauda! Menu sounds delish! Will pop in next week.

Went with some friends last weekend and all agreed the food was superb - we all ordered different dishes so could sample a variety and none disappointed. We relayed a few comments regarding the overall dining experience via e-mail, but regardless of these will definitely be going back. A very welcome addition to eating experiences in Caithness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12