Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: She's growing!

Default She's growing!

Miss Ceitidh has grown an inch upwards, half an inch longways, and her tail has grown an inch itself! She's doing really well, she very rarely bits anymore, loves Lucy, asks to go out for toilets and loves everyone she meets!

Here's a video of her and Lucy enjoying some new toys
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcW_kT5tNhM

239 by Niseag, on Flickr

Wanting to play with Lucy by Niseag, on Flickr
    Last edited by Sarah; 25-Nov-11 at 22:38.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Wubba fun! by Niseag, on Flickr

My dogs by Niseag, on Flickr

Ceitidh and Lucy by Niseag, on Flickr
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Ceitidh and Lucy by Niseag, on Flickr

Sitting on Lucy by Niseag, on Flickr

Pretty Ceitidh by Niseag, on Flickr
    ~Sarah~

Ceitidh's new toy by Niseag, on Flickr

New toy by Niseag, on Flickr

Looks worse than it is, I promise!

Wrestling by Niseag, on Flickr
    ~Sarah~

she looks so hapeeeeee and such a mischevious face...lot of fun with her I think....Her name is stumping me though...don't speak gaelic..is is something like Miss Katie????

Her name is Ceitidh, so yes, you're right it was my Dad's choice, I wanted something Scottish, he wanted to call her Katie, so we went half and half, and spell Katie the Gaelic way Just makes it a bit different!

She's from KWK9 Rescue.
    ~Sarah~

Sarah your photos never fail to warm my heart and put a smile on my face.

I met a puppy who looks just like Ceitidh. Sadly, another wee soul who isn't wanted and has been taken in by our wonderful dog warden and will be fostered by the equally wonderful KWK9 Rescue.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I wonder if they could be related Liz? After all, its unlikely she was just one in a litter, there must be siblings somewhere!
    ~Sarah~

love the photos

Sarah, your photos are lovely. I especially like the one of Lucy on the couch with her legs up in the air

You take some really good photos and I love seeing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I wonder if they could be related Liz? After all, its unlikely she was just one in a litter, there must be siblings somewhere!
    Sorry for not replying sooner Sarah. The wee pup I saw was younger than Ceitidh but they may be related. Her lovely wee face is the same.

Yes there will be other siblings and just hope they are as lucky as your wee girl.
    Last edited by Liz; 28-Nov-11 at 19:24.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Yes Liz, I saw the wee pup too at the vets with his fosterer and got to hold him.
    Got exactly the same face as Ceitidh had in the earlier photos.
    Would melt hearts.

Sarah i always loved your pics before but must admit i am even more biased now that you have a kwk9 pup

she looks so happy and is growing like a mushroom! Really glad she has stopped biting and has fitted in so well with your two, who will teach her so much about how to be a dog!

Thanks again for sharing
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Lovely photos