Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing tabby cat, Bower

Default Missing tabby cat, Bower

Tabby cat missing from Nicholson Engineering towards Granton Mains area of Bower since Saturday night.

She's still missing, have checked road sides but no sign, could anybody in area check their outbuildings please.

Really sorry your cat is missing and know how worrying it is as been there a few times myself.

As you suspect she probably is shut in somewhere and really hope she comes home safe and well soon.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

PMd you I've just seen a tabby and white cat at Bower at 15.05hrs opp. Norscot heading towards NES.

Unfortunately that's not her, she is all tabby, thanks though.

Smile

My cat came home last night, well dragged herself, she's got a broken pelvis and a cut on her leg but thankfully should make a full recovery with 6 weeks cage rest, I get her from the vets tomorrow, can't thank them enough.

Aw I'm so sorry your poor cat was injured but glad you've got her and I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Gentle hugs for her. xx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Good to hear you got your wee cat back and hope she recovers ell.

Great to hear she is back. I hope she makes a good recovery. Cats can be very resilient.

I had a cat once with a broken pelvis and he made a full recovery so glad your wee cat made its way home and you can may take care of her xxxx

Thanks, she's home now and wanting loads of attention. That's good to know purplelady thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnlass View Post
    Thanks, she's home now and wanting loads of attention. That's good to know purplelady thanks.
    your welcome xx glad kitty is home xxx