Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: **ROCKMANAY** Featuring STEVIE TAYLOR & ALL STITCHED UP

Default **ROCKMANAY** Featuring STEVIE TAYLOR & ALL STITCHED UP

**'E' Rock Concert** presents
    ROCKMANAY
    Thursday 30th December @ 8pm - Thurso Viewfirth

On Thursday the 30th of December we will be holding a Rock night in Thurso Viewfirth Sports Bar or Barn. It will be an evening dedicated completely to Rock, with a selection of Rock music being played all night from bands such as - Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Aerosmith, Motorhead, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Black Sabbath, Audioslave, Queen, Green Day, Iron Maiden, RATM, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Sex Pistols, ZZ Top, Bon Jovi, Funeral for a Friend, Van Halen, Nirvana etc...

If you like Rock music, then this should come as a welcome change to Skinandis. There'll be no chance of hearing S Club, Busted or anything similar, it'll be rock all night. On top of that, the drink's cheaper and it's only £3 to get in. We are also proud to announce that Caithness' very own Rock guitar demon Stevie Taylor and local punk band All Stitched Up will be providing the live entertainment for the evening.

This stripped down version of 'E' Rock Concert is to raise money for the next 'E' Rock Concert so we can make it bigger and better next time round.

Thanks for reading this - hope to see you there.

**ERC**

Are there tickets to buy or is it just pay at the door?

There will be tickets available soon. I'll let you know when and how you can get them but as long as it doesn't sell out then you should be able to get them on the door.

Thanks for the interest.

See you there.

Darren
    **ERC**

bacardibabe Guest

i have a cd with 3 songs which stevie wrote himself.it is magic.the songs are called beast of revelation,fool in the dark,realm of the dead.what a great musician he is.

I had a party 2weeks ago and stevie was here with his guitar and he was brill, best live singer i've heard!!

Thank U stevie it was a great night, hope to c u at my engagement party???

Cheers

Linzy

apollo69 Guest

"best live singer i've heard" ????
    Get out much do you?

Quote Originally Posted by apollo69
    "best live singer i've heard" ????
    Get out much do you?
    Haha no i don't actually, but stevie is good and u can't say he isn't!!

apollo69 Guest

"Haha no i don't actually, but stevie is good and u can't say he isn't!!"

Oh yes I can!

Oh i just noticed u r from castletown aswell

R u related 2 stevie and just taking the mick or is it something else??

apollo69 Guest

Neither - I was just a bit surprised to hear he was the best singer you've ever heard!

oh we have a critic