Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Help! Lost Dog! UPDATE Cassie now found

Quote Originally Posted by luskentyre View Post
    Technically minded friend to the rescue... :-)

Attachment 11168

Attachment 11169

My hero! Cheers for that.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

It's good to see her picture; a really bonnie dog and looks so content and loving. Cassie, your mum is going to spoil you rotten now even though you did a runner! Admit it, you wanted to go to Canada too!

Bobbi, give her a hug from me......xxx

What a bonnie dog and looks like a beardie/collie cross now in our experience their resourcefull.

Remember Scorrie fighting of the pigs for the scrapes of stale scones Kathy was feeding them.
    He too took off the first time we let him out at Dunnet beach.He just was too quick out the back of the landi.
    Eventually when all the birds had been scared off the beach he came back.Our other dog must have thought we insane to inflict this "nutter" on her.lol
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Quote Originally Posted by luskentyre View Post
    Technically minded friend to the rescue... :-)

Attachment 11168

Attachment 11169
    Awww what a gorgeous dog she is. A fantastic outcome and I'm so pleased she's safe back in the care of her owner. Did this story make it into the local newspaper?

Default Cassie...

What a fantastic outcome for Cassie and also her owner and her carers !!!

This has very obviously been such an extremely popular thread for whatever reasons. I, as I'm sure others on here too, am wondering if this is the most "viewed thread" on Caithness.Org (Pet's Forum) ?

Just curious.....Bill, if you could give us a guide as to whether "Help, Lost Dog" with regards to Cassie has made a new "record" on the "Pet Forums" ? Thank You .

Happy ending so this thread has been re-titled and unstuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
    What a fantastic outcome for Cassie and also her owner and her carers !!!

This has very obviously been such an extremely popular thread for whatever reasons. I, as I'm sure others on here too, am wondering if this is the most "viewed thread" on Caithness.Org (Pet's Forum) ?

Just curious.....Bill, if you could give us a guide as to whether "Help, Lost Dog" with regards to Cassie has made a new "record" on the "Pet Forums" ? Thank You .
    Iffy, I've merged your new thread here.

I've also brought your question on stats to the attention of the Admin.

You can sort the forum by number of views:

http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?77-Pets-Corner&sort=views&order=desc

You can also sort it by any other title by clicking the relevant title's link at the top of the column.

LOL im loving that the pets photos thread i started nearly 2 years ago is the top of the pets forum! Cassie is a gorgeous dog, i was reading updates as they were coming in Glad she is safe and sound with her owner, bet she is getting a good christmas dinner this year! Well done everyone who helped look for her! xx
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617