Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Help! Lost Dog! UPDATE Cassie now found

I think rescue remedy is a good idea - nice one Dadie! If her owners try it though it must be the liquid not the capsules as the capsules are toxic to dogs

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKAL View Post
    I think rescue remedy is a good idea - nice one Dadie! If her owners try it though it must be the liquid not the capsules as the capsules are toxic to dogs
    Have to find her first to be able to give her this. I put out food with a herbal calmer in it but it wasn't taken.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I also offered up venison jelly.....
    Bit rich, but, it disguises anything added....and all homemade...from roasts, joints bone in,mince and with all the meat whizzed up in the liquidiser just to get it evenly through the jelly..nothing else added.
    I still have it in tubs in the freezer....
    I only use a little square at a time, when Poppy needs medicine, as its less than 5% fat.
    But she goes daft for it and so does the cat.

Cassie would love some of your venison jelly Dadie!

Just wish we knew where she was.

If you want it....im going to tescos in a while, shopping must be done, or we wont eat tonight!

Really kind of you Dadie but don't know where Cassie is.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Cassie your adventure is over so please go to your Mum now!
    Is this hapless hound on e org? Just wondering how its reading all this messages addressed to it....

Oh get lost! Not in the mood for your stupid comments!

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Is this hapless hound on e org? Just wondering how its reading all this messages addressed to it....
    Aha orkneycadian, you've found us out! Cassie certainly is in touch with the org as she has canine friends all over Caithness who keep her up to date as to what is being posted for her. She is enjoying all this new found fame and being the centre of attention; rather like some of us orgers who post daft messages!

In fact, why don't you post a message to her yourself; she would enjoy that.

Go on, you know you want to!

Default Success at last!

Cassie was reunited with her owner at about 15:20 this afternoon within 200 yards of the house. They are both on their way home now.

Thank you so much for all your help over the past three weeks. It would not have been possible to keep track of her at all without so many eyes peeled for her. We have been overwhelmed with the goodwill and support.

Brilliant, brilliant news!!!!!!!!

Cassie has been found and is going back on the ferry tonight with her owner at 4.30pm!!!!!

My brother phoned me to say he'd seen her in Wick so my sister and me went in to look. I spotted some youngsters who told us they'd seen her go up by the lifeboat shed so headed up there to find my brother who had seen her head back up into the town.
    Cassie's owner was alerted and got her!

A million thanks to everyone who has been looking for her and reported sightings.

If you feel a great wave of relief emanating from the south west it's because I'm in Gloucester right now. Good news indeed!
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Default FABULOUS News.

Fabulous News Liz,what a relief,thank you so much for keeping us all informed and updated i as one appreciated everything you posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Brilliant, brilliant news!!!!!!!!

Cassie has been found and is going back on the ferry tonight with her owner at 4.30pm!!!!!

My brother phoned me to say he'd seen her in Wick so my sister and me went in to look. I spotted some youngsters who told us they'd seen her go up by the lifeboat shed so headed up there to find my brother who had seen her head back up into the town.
    Cassie's owner was alerted and got her!

A million thanks to everyone who has been looking for her and reported sightings.

what a relief!great news.

Default Good News

That is good news indeed, I was down the park at just before three this afternoon with Casper and she came by us with an elderly well meaning couple calling after her, she headed down towards the Norseman, but I lost sight of her and despite having a drive around she seemed to have disappeared.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Aww I'm so glad to hear thats she been reunited with her owner...and will be warm and cosy tucked up in her own bed tonight :-)

Aw, Liz, the best possible news!!! Kudos to everyone who helped track/feed Cassie making it possible for the owner to be reunited with her in such a short time but a particular thanks is due to the dog warden and you especially for caring so much and sparing no effort!!!

Words cannot possibly express how happy and relieved I am but the big smile on my face says it all!

Big glass of wine tonight and a guilt free sleep!

Sweet dreams to all who have been helping and rooting for Cassey these last 3 long weeks. rest easy in your own bed tonight Cassey you have been through an absolute night mare.
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Fantastic news!!

Well done to all the team who never gave up on Cassie and kept her supplied with plenty food to keep her going. Isn't it lovely to know she will be tucked up in her own bed in Orkney tonight!

Sleep sound Cassie and mum.

P.S. Maybe "orkneycadian" will call round in person to welcome you home as he doesn't believe that Cassie can read.