Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Help! Lost Dog! UPDATE Cassie now found

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    It's been 3 weeks Sarah, not 3 years. Positive thinking all the way.......
    I realise that I was just worried that if she is scared of being chased after living rough for so long, she might not even go to her owner.

Of course I am hoping she will, just a worry I had. Doesn't really matter, its not like it has anything to do with me being over on the other coast anyway!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I realise that I was just worried that if she is scared of being chased after living rough for so long, she might not even go to her owner.

Of course I am hoping she will, just a worry I had. Doesn't really matter, its not like it has anything to do with me being over on the other coast anyway!
    Ah but Sarah, all good vibes are welcome! Cassie will recognise Mum ok; there is a strong bond between them and dogs have long memories!

Just hope that no-one goes rushing about trying to catch her now that her Mum is here. If she is left to it with our local bods as support nearby, there will surely be a happy outcome today.

Keep sending the vibes folks; keep sending the vibes and let Cassie find her mum.....

Yes Torvaig we need good positive vibes; prayers; visualisation...... Whatever it takes!

It is good that Cassie has been staying, more or less, in the same area of town for a few days now. I think she must have only gone to Newton Forest because something spooked her and she then came back into town.

She had exactly the same pattern whilst she was in the country ie had a base where she would take off from but then come back.

She's a very clever dog and a real survivor.

Come on girl we all care about you very much and just want to get you home!!! xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Keep looking hoping for some good news!
    Fingers crossedxxxxxx
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Well Cassie is back out in the country!!!!

Her owner is on her way so hope and pray that Cassie stays where she is and answers her Mum's call!

Very hopeful of a reunion as we know the route she takes and they aren't far behind. Really hope to share good news with you soon but you'll probably hear me cheering first!lol
    Last edited by Liz; 26-Nov-11 at 15:14.

Cassie, if you have any sense - give yourself up! The weather is wet and cold and your Mum is looking for you to give you all the hugs you have been missing....

Fingers crossed for a happy ending today then!

Cassie's owner is up at Gills Bay following a sighting at Auckengill about two o'clock. Nothing so far. Any up to the minute sightings really appreciated in the next 48 hours.

07899 784422

Thank you everybody for keeping an eye out for Cassie.

Are you still needing people to get out looking? I can take a run up to Wick anytime? I just don't want to get in the way if everything is under control!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm a nervous wreck!!!!

Cassie your adventure is over so please go to your Mum now!

Where has she been seen lately ?

I spotted her at north school at 11.30pm last night

Just wondering if anyone has mapped her sightings?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

does any one really know where she is seen at ackengill and a north school so many stories still putting food out just in case hope she caught soon

Rheghead we have mapped her sightings and starfish she was last spotted at Auckengill.

I'm afraid I can't give you any more updates as the owner and Cassie The Dog want to look for her on their own.

I really hope they find her as I hate the thought of her being out in this awful weather.
    Last edited by Liz; 27-Nov-11 at 00:07.

really am hoping she is home safe and sound and soon x

Please, please everyone keep an eye out for and report sightings to the numbers given. She could be anywhere!

someone please dope her food with the doggy bach rescue remedy..acute dose ...so she can think..yes thats my human!
    OK I will see what they want rather than omg run run omg run run etc!

Really hope that Cassie has been found overnight....out in this awful weather....she must be terrified by now.

I am hoping that Cassie is in some warm shelter somewhere and sleeping through it all. She has been on the run now for a while and will have sussed out the safer spots. Luckily the temperature outside isn't too bad; it's not freezing or snowing although there is a flurry of rain now and then.
    Keep safe Cassie, everyone is willing you to trust those looking for you.