Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Human Centipede2

Default Human Centipede2

Yup, I watched it!
    Thought the first one was sick but this one was a whole different level. I guess they needed to shock more than the first and they certainly managed that, though i think I watched the unedited version. If I didn't and this was actually edited then dang................

The film is based on a guy that is sexually abused by his father, watches the first human centipede and conjures up his own 12 person version - as ya do!
    The film is a bit disjointed and obviously as this weirdo has no medical knowledge the transformations are not exactly as precision cut as in the first one - basically a hack saw and a stapler will do the job.
    I would also have to say it's just a sick film but not your average sick film, the sickness in this one is a tad over the top and unnecessary.
    Won't be watching it again - I now feel very queasy!

There are some people I would suggest do not watch it - pregnant ladies, anyone who dislikes gore, people with young kids and basically anyone who was sickened by the 'feeding' scene in the last one as this one includes the use of laxatives!

Sorry to give the story away a tad it's just that I would really suggest you do not watch this film, even out of curiosity, if you were in any way offended by the first one.
    If you happened to find the first one laughable, believe me, you won't find this one the same.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

I've been pondering over these films, thanks for the insight.

Incidentally, have you seen "Martyrs"?, if so, what was your verdict?

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

Have you seen Nekromantik?
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."