Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mice!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mice!

Just looking for a bit of advice. I live in West Gills, Thurso and since last winter i keep getting mice in the house. I have put traps down in the loft and in the kitchen they are always full!. Also you can hear them at night running around.

Has anyone got any suggestions of what to do!

Hiya

We r in the country and heard mice etc all the time, then we invested in two of those plug in pest repellent, haven't heard anything since

We got them off ebay

Forgot to say, also got 2 cats haha they r a great help

Cats can only get the mice on ground floor or outside thats why we got the pest repellents for the one's in the loft

Cats!

Fixed 5 leaks in a farmhouse last week-mice had chewed through plastic plumbing pipes-nightmare!!

There is a pretty efficient eco friendly mice control contraption. It is also usually quite durable, lasting up to 15 years though tends to have a poorer performance in later years. Good maintenance keeps it working better: Cat. Female cats tend to be better hunters in my experience, though spaying is a must.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing