My favourite car we've had was our vectra sri. Such a cool car to drive and she was so nippy. Traded her in for an omege estate as it had really dangerous wiring and if it had caught fire we'd never have got ourselves and our son out in time. Dodgy wiring done by previous owner! Apart from that i would really love to have another vectra sri. Perhaps even the gsi. I love vectras though lol.

Our best car so far has been our landrover discovery. She's a little thirsty but i love driving her. I don't think i could go back to a normal sized car now. I love the height and the space. Despite the recent repairs and problems i am pleased my partner talked me into agreeing to buying one. Saying that even if i had objected he would've still bought it Taken a few months to appreciate the disco and to enjoy driving her and now its normally myself behind the wheel, not my partner lol.

I also really like the rover vitesse. My partner had one for about 5 months or less, can't mind now. Loved the shape and would love to own one, one day.