Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: RIP Holly

Default RIP Holly

My poor dog lost her battle with cancer this afternoon had to have her pts broke my heart , she had 3 months more that i thought she wud but took a turn for the worse yeserday and today she could hardly breath and was in so much pain poor girl . Had nearly 15 wonderful years with she was the most mild mannered dog you cud wish to meet going to miss her so v v v much xxx

i'm sorry for your loss.
    it's truely losing one of the family.
    shes at peace now x
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

Quote Originally Posted by annemarie482 View Post
    i'm sorry for your loss.
    it's truely losing one of the family.
    shes at peace now x
    It hurts like hell rite now i know it was for the best but i keep thinking what if i had done this or that still have her daugther she seems ok at the moment but we will see tomorrow her son is comming to keep her company tomorrow so hope that helps xxxx

So sorry to hear this. My old dog was pts in june and I was in bits for a while about it. It may not seem like it now but in time you will be able to smile again when you think of her. x

I am so sorry for you that you had to put your lovely dog to sleep. I hope to find the courage to do the same with mine soon as he is ill and nothing can be done. my thoughts are with you x
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

So sorry Purplelady It's really hard to make that decision and the "what if's" are torture, I still feel that way about my old dog too sometimes. It will get easier though, I promise.
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

what a shame, realy feel for you just now, its a pain like no other, after all they are just like our children i mind when i had to get butch pts nearly 6 years ago, still mind the pain like it was yesterday, but knowing that he is free of pain helped the pain. Holly is now free of pain and will be running about rainbow ridge. xxx
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    I am so sorry for you that you had to put your lovely dog to sleep. I hope to find the courage to do the same with mine soon as he is ill and nothing can be done. my thoughts are with you x
    It is not an easy thing to do fran I know but in my heart i knew it was for the best she was so poorly bless her and 15 is a good age I know , i thought it wud happen 3 months ago so I made the most of the time we had because I knew she wud not see the year out , I feel for you I really do I know what you are going though xxxxxxxx

So very sorry to hear of your loss, sounds like she had a fantastic life with you,just give all your love to your other dog, go on walks that you used to go with Holly and remember all the good times,she's at Rainbow Bridge now .
    Take Care

pip,fly,mist,bisto and jake send you hugs.they will miss their friend in holiday times.

I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

There was nothing more you could have done for Holly. You gave her 15 wonderful years and let her go before she suffered.

She was your bairn and you will always miss her but, once the awful raw pain goes, it will get a bit easier. I can really recommend the homeopathic remedy Ignatia which helps take the edge of grief a wee bit for both people and animals.

Thinking of you and sending big hugs. xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

So sorry for your loss Purplelady

sorry to hear about holly colleen she was a great dog me and christine met her on a few occations when we came to see the pups we know she will be a great loss to you and the family our thoughts are whith you all tom and christine

Quote Originally Posted by BO-PEEP View Post
    So very sorry to hear of your loss, sounds like she had a fantastic life with you,just give all your love to your other dog, go on walks that you used to go with Holly and remember all the good times,she's at Rainbow Bridge now .
    Take Care
    thanks hun means alot she lives on in her two pups and judys pups and also one of judys pups pups poor old she was such a sweetheart miss her like crazy xxx

Quote Originally Posted by thomas1donald View Post
    sorry to hear about holly colleen she was a great dog me and christine met her on a few occations when we came to see the pups we know she will be a great loss to you and the family our thoughts are whith you all tom and christine
    she was a real lovely dog one of a kind never can replace her xxx