Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: sea bass

Question sea bass

anyone know any sea bass dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by jambo View Post
    anyone know any sea bass dishes.
    Try a search on google, loads of sea bass dishes on there.

Tried it once - never again, I'd throw it back in the sea! I can't understand why it is supposed to be such a delicacy. It tastes exactly how a beach smells!

Hi, it is lovely baked with a creamy white wine sauce or stuffed with bits of orange and fennel (although this can be a bit expensive so you can leave it out)
    and baked in foil.

Try chopping 1 or 2 cloves garlic and some ginger into fine peices and mix it in with 2 table spoons of olive oil, spread over seabass steaks and squeeze some lemon over them. Bake in preheated over for approx 20 mins or until cooked. I usually serve the fish with a green salad with parmesan shavings and an oilive oil & balsalmic vinegar dressing

krazy kool karen Guest

hi i stuffed mine with mixed veg in wild rice and lemon wedges and a little drizzle of olive oil then wrapped it in tin foil and oven baked it. Nice and easy and quick and a lovely meal - good luck - if you have any spare send them my way yum yum lol