Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: KWK9 Rescue Calendars and Recipe Book on sale

1. Default KWK9 Rescue Calendars and Recipe Book on sale

We have our calendars and recipe book both for sale now. They will make great stocking fillers and all profits go directly to helping the stray and unwanted dogs in our local area.

Please follow the link if you wish to purchase, alternatively they will be on sale in various outlets in Caithness which we will confirm soon.

KWK9 Rescue will also be in the Wick Pets At Home store for a few hours each day on the 14th, 15th and 16th of October during their Support Adoption For Pets drive, so pop in and see us there if you are around.

KWK9 Calendars and Recipe Book Form

Again we'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who supports us
    A Registered Scottish Charity SC041937
    Giving Dogs A Second Leash Of Life

Have ordered mine and look forward to seeing them.

3. Default

Thanks Torvaig - there are some yummy recipes in the book, I tried a few while I was typing them up !!
    All the photo's in the calendar were taken by Rory Paterson the photographer and are absolutely stunning. He gave up a lot of his free time for us
    A Registered Scottish Charity SC041937
    Giving Dogs A Second Leash Of Life

Quote Originally Posted by KWK9 Rescue View Post
    Thanks Torvaig - there are some yummy recipes in the book, I tried a few while I was typing them up !!
    All the photo's in the calendar were taken by Rory Paterson the photographer and are absolutely stunning. He gave up a lot of his free time for us
    That is very good of Rory Paterson; the photos are the important part! Right I'm off to a pudding night at Canisbay where the young mums are raising funds for their kiddies parties etc., busy people. And the least I can do is go and gobble some of their delicious, home-made puds; I think is is very kind of me! ;¬)

There are still calendars and recipe books for sale !
    Richard's Garage in Thurso and Riverside Interiors have A5 calendars in stock and Kut Above hairdressers in Henrietta St, Wick have recipe books
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do