Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tuesday joke

Default Tuesday joke

Was driving through Easter Road, Edinburgh, the other day when I saw a sign in a shop window saying Hibernian F.C- The Glory Day! video for sale.

I thought I'm going to have a look at that. I went into the shop and asks how much it was and the shop assistant says "A hundred pounds mate". "A hundred pounds" I replied "for a video?".

"No" he says "the videos only a fiver its ninety five pound for the betamax machine to play it on".

Q. What's the difference between a Hibernian fan and a coconut?
    A. You can get a drink out of a coconut!

Whats the difference between hibs and a teabag?

The teabag stays in the cup longer.
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Did you hear about those free spacesuits you get with a Hibs season ticket? It's because of the lack of atmosphere.

Apparently, when tony mowbray took over as was hibernian manager he offered to send the squad on an all expenses paid holiday to Florida but they declined. They'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.

What does a rangers fan do when his team has just beaten Barcelona in the Champions League?

He switches off the Playstation and has a cup of tea.

The 7 dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the dark distance a voice screams out "Celtic are good enough to win the European Cup."
    Snow White says "Thank God - at least Dopey's still alive!"

David Beckham has gone crazy believing Posh has been having an affair with a team mate.

In manic rage, he goes out and buys a gun. He rushes home to confront his wife, and finds her with none other than Ruud Van Nistelroy.

Devastated, Beckham takes out the gun and points it at his own head.
    "No, David don't do it." Posh cries jumping up from her spot underneath the covers...."I'm sorry and I know we can work this out."

"Shut up and sit back Victoria." Beckham replies. "You're next."