In 2001/2 while I was living in Edinburgh a small band of "Orgers" joined in from all over the world usually on a Friday night and we used to congregate in the chat room of Caithness.org. How strange we must have all looked to our family as individuals sitting in front of a computer screen in tears of laughter. Highlander was one of “the crew” back in the good old days where we looked forward to Friday nights when the craic was sometimes outrageous. Highlander was one of the first moderators, and I don’t want to grass her off but I am sure she won’t mind telling you, she used to abuse her authority and lovingly giving me the "boot" from the chat room when I used to get the better of her.
I met Highlander in person in 2002 and knew who she was and from then on regard Highlander and Mr Highlander (as she used to regard her better half) as solidly good people who would go out there way to help you where ever they could.
I am so saddened by the news and my heart goes out to all the family. I will miss you Highlander X