Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: more stock and sizes available next week!

Default more stock and sizes available next week!

Hiya guys,
    Just wanted to share that i will be bringing in more sizes! the plus size range has been a great success so far, so have decided to bring in for the smaller sizes as well.. starting next week i should have a selection of sizes 8 and up!
    ideally, when ive got everything in that i want.. it will be sizes 8-32 across the board to suit all sizes that i can fit in to the shop and still find it without having to dig and get frustrated!
    again, im so sorry that we had to close the shop down for a couple weeks and thank you so much for all your thoughts and good wishes at such a hard time!
    Brandys is a true community shop where you can tell people actually care and all my customers are absolute stars!
    remember, if i dont have the kinds of thing your looking for in, let me know and i will try and get it!
    hopefully, everything will get back to normal now and start running smoothly...
    Thank you so much for your time and patience!!
    Brandy
    http://itqueries.com/

Great news!
    And im glad your back.
    And the shop will be back to normal hours!

mostly i hope *laughs* however i have just been called to say i have a meeting at school at 3:30 and 4 next week! how am i suppose to do that!! working on it!!
    http://itqueries.com/

I would like to recommend Brandys shop, service is fab, and she did me proud today when i visited her shop, thanks again.