Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz 9 March

Default Quiz 9 March

The quiz on 9 March will be on complete nonsense.
    I am the sundance kid, coming to you with a groove and a positive

Wow -the purple, sparkly jacket really suits you Char Congratulations on winning it!

I've not been in the Quizroom for a long time. I'll try to stay away next week in order to give everyone else a fair chance. Your topic is sooooo tempting though ....... I would win, hands down, for sure.

Good luck with hosting the Quiz.

Moira it would be lovely to see you in the quiz, we will keep a chair warm by the fire for you.

Hubby seems to be hijacking my questions and making some of them sensible! If anyone wants a hour of light hearted entertainment on Sunday to set you up for the week ahead come in and join us. Leave your serious head at the door - but bring your competitive spirit.

Confused already - what serious head would that be???

shhh wifie, they might not notice we don't don't have one of them! well i try not to anyway. life is too short.

yers thinking up some rather interesting questions. like, how long is a piece of string, shall i have tea or coffee now, how is my bairn so cute and will my dog stop snoring. but don't worry only 2 out of 4 will be in the quiz...

LOL - absolutely cannot wait! Hearin that Andrew C - a beeg challenge for you this week!!!

Unhappy

i wonder if my answers will arrive on screen befor the next question. lol ???

Good luck with the quiz The Charlatans. I am sure that it will go well. I'll pop in when I get home later this evening.

Thumbs down tony

seems your quite excited on this one wifie will call later and cheer you on lol tony

Hiya
    Questions are set and the quiz sheet is ready. I have the purple sparkly jacket on and man its itchy.
    I have a few serious questions after all so there is something for everyone.

Default Results

After the Org crashing -twice - we have the winners.

3rd Place - Wifie
    2nd Place - Andrew C
    1st Place - Lynne Duncan

Well done all for coming back in when it crashed, can someone sort it out please...................

I'm away to take off the purple sparkly jacket now, sew a few sequins back on and put it to the dry cleaners afore Lynne gets it next week!

Congrats Charl on marching on thru adversity - must be all that invading - has stood you in good stead - LOL!