Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: traffic warden

Default traffic warden

does the traffic warden just go along the main streets in wick.
    i would say that there is more need for him to take a trip up to seaforth avenue. it is a disgrace parked cars on corners
    speak your mind. but mind how you speak.

Ive seen him in Sinclair Terrace, Dempster Street ,Thurso Street and the hospital car park and giving tickets out to cars who have not parked properly in the car park behind the dentists.

Aye parking up there is mad tbh but there are no yellow lines in Seaforth Avenue therefore no fines. So I would doubt that he would be able to exert his authority up there

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Ive seen him in Sinclair Terrace, Dempster Street ,Thurso Street and the hospital car park and giving tickets out to cars who have not parked properly in the car park behind the dentists.
    He also looks for out of date tax disc's.

It would be nice for some yellow lines to be added in some of the streets around Wick...and before there's a cry of outrage, I mean just on the one side of certain roads!!
    Sometimes driving around it's like a slalom, weaving in and out of the parked cars.
    On most of the roads there's just enough room for 3 cars..but no chance of normal driving when both sides are cluttered up.