Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meals in Thurso

Default Food

Quote Originally Posted by willowbankbear View Post
    Caithness Import & The Charlatans have invited Bingobabe & myself out for a meal. Now as they live on the thurso side of the county, we would like to go out up there afterwards.
    Can anyone recommend a good place for food up there?

I would recommend the Holborn has great food or they did have the last time we were all out for a meal we really enjoyed it give it a try at least its in centre of town .
    What we could do with is a cafe open to 10pm at night for people that 's traveling or if you wanted to spend sometime we your friends you can go out to the cafe what you think

Default Food

Quote Originally Posted by willowbankbear View Post
    Caithness Import & The Charlatans have invited Bingobabe & myself out for a meal. Now as they live on the thurso side of the county, we would like to go out up there afterwards.
    Can anyone recommend a good place for food up there?

I would recommend the Holborn but the weigh inn used to be great the boy cannop still cooking there he's a great cook or is he back yet as he was off sick see the royal has there two for price off one back 2 steak's for £15 i got the flyer through the door today .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12