Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by cullpacket View Post
    Think you missed the point mi16 it was a terrible thing what happened the americans killing there own the point I was trying to get accross was that the buildings did not fall over they were hit two thirds up, Who pressed the button that made them collapse from the ground up??
    They collapsed first from the top to points of impact.

From "the ground up" my donkey.

Not even holywood could 'doctor' the video record.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
    What the heck. Americans still don't want to believe the events of what happened before, during, and after WW2. They can be told the truth but many don't want to know the truth or at least believe the truth.
    I'm curious... In your opinion, which Americans' don't believe those events? Americans in general? or Skinheads and the like? or who? As with all history, unless one was actually there for the experience, one can only know what one reads or is told.

9/11 Shock and awe to persuade the American public into backing the so called war on terror. The real reason for being in Iraq is oil and Afghanistan is the vast amount of rare materials like Lithium, Cobalt, Chromium, Manganese, Platinum and Titanium. The FBI had the 9/11 terrorist under surveillance months before the attacks then the CIA took over the surveillance op, so the Americans had intelligence to stop 9/11 but did nothing the similarities with Pearl Harbour is uncanny, WW2 bank rolled the US economy out of the depression!

http://smarteconomy.typepad.com/smar...ghanistan.html
    Last edited by Catharnach74; 14-Sep-11 at 21:32.

OK Here's mine. 2 Iconic buildings, having been severely mistreated, having had a good clatter with an aeroplane followed by a not very big fire (if you watch the videos you will notice that on impact, a large amount of the jet fuel burned up in the air outside the buildings) collapsed very fast and completely.

The cover up if there is one, were there flaws in the building design or construction?
    Last edited by ducati; 16-Sep-11 at 20:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Catharnach74 View Post
    9/11 Shock and awe to persuade the American public into backing the so called war on terror. The real reason for being in Iraq is oil and Afghanistan is the vast amount of rare materials like Lithium, Cobalt, Chromium, Manganese, Platinum and Titanium. The FBI had the 9/11 terrorist under surveillance months before the attacks then the CIA took over the surveillance op, so the Americans had intelligence to stop 9/11 but did nothing the similarities with Pearl Harbour is uncanny, WW2 bank rolled the US economy out of the depression!

http://smarteconomy.typepad.com/smar...ghanistan.html
    Lol!

More classic bekisman-little. Googled, copied and pasted, not understood by the poster.

I ask again...

Has anyone ever come across a 9/11 conspiracy theorist that wasn't a total dick?
    Last edited by secrets in symmetry; 15-Sep-11 at 00:44. Reason: This one was attributed

Quote Originally Posted by Crackeday View Post
    While I dont dispute what happened actually "happened", there are some discrepancies regarding the information that the US government put out. Some 500 people on the original "dead" list have been proven to have never existed, or if they did there are no records for them(strange?). Also the occupancy levels of the towers were nowhere near as high as was made out. I have seen official documents released by the new york port authority under the FOI act showing occupancy levels were completely different from what the government released. I also found it a bit strange that the new "owner" (who purchased the lease 3 months prior)walked away with 7.5 Billion dollars for his "loss" of the buildings but was never really reported!!!
    I dont have a tin hat and dont think there are reptiles governing us but I do feel that there is a bit of a cover up by the US government, not a conspiracy as such but theres alot of mis-information released by the government which leads people to think theres a conspiracy.
    Intriguing. Can you point me towards somewhere I can read more about the 500 dead that didn't exist, Crackeday?

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    Lol!

More classic bekisman-little. Googled, copied and pasted, unattributed, not understood by the poster.

I ask again...

Has anyone ever come across a 9/11 conspiracy theorist that wasn't a total dick?
    Never came across any conspiracy theorists but there again you don't have to be one to be a total dick. Keep asking though you mind get lucky.

Oh my!

I can't actually believe I've done this, but I have. I've watched, read, inwardly digested and laughed at a wagon load of videos on the tinterweb tonight showing the various conspiracy theories surrounding the aereyplanes hitting the towers.

I've watched the videos with the sound off.

Try it.

When you cannot hear the BS that the filum is trying to dictate to you all you see is some very bad images and editing. Yet, when I see footage on TV the quality is fine (and shows the same thing).

But, I have to admit, I do like the hologram theory coupled with the morphing planes and chemtrails. Even better when you see this explained by someone with a crap camera, dodgy editing skills, zero knowledge of the aerodynamics of winged flight and no cerebral capacity for the effect of wind.

However, it's on the tinterweb so must be the truth.

Yeah, I would rather believe what the Governments tell us rather than what I read / view on the Internet - I still believe in Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq....

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    Intriguing. Can you point me towards somewhere I can read more about the 500 dead that didn't exist, Crackeday?
    I could but then Id have to kill you!!!!!
    I'll get the link again and post it for you.
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Yeah, I would rather believe what the Governments tell us rather than what I read / view on the Internet - I still believe in Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq....
    Have you looked down the back of the sofa?

Anyone notice that Nathan Eccleston was in a spot of bother with Liverpool FC's owners after claiming the Illuminati were behind the 9/11 attacks? Quite right I say.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    The cover up if there is one, were there flaws in the building design or construction?
    The flaw in the building was its design *and* its construction. OBL was a civil engineer, remember. In one of his widely circulated videos he expressed surprise at how effective the attacks had been, but what he said made it clear the WTC was selected as the target because he felt it was vulnerable. The design flaws are too much to go into here but I am sure you can Google that. The main construction flaw was the very thin layer of the sprayed-on concrete fireproofing stuff used to protect the steel. It did almost nothing to help.
    I really hate being bipolar. It's awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackeday View Post
    I could but then Id have to kill you!!!!!
    I'll get the link again and post it for you.
    Thanks.

Don't worry about killing me, I'm good at avoiding incoming bullets.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345