Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by cullpacket View Post
    .....the point I was trying to get across was that the buildings did not fall over they were hit two thirds up
    ....except for WTC7 which wasn't hit, yet still performed a perfect freefall collapse into its own footprint that Fred Dibnah would have been proud of! In fact, Fred would have been proud of the perfect footprint collapse of the 2 towers too. When trees get hacked out on one side (by axe or chainsaw) they fall in the direction of the hack. When Fred hacked away a section of a chimney, replaced the missing bricks with props, then set fire to the props, the chimney fell in the direction. Hack an asymmetric chuck out of a building or 2 with some alleged planes, and it still manages to freefall into its own footprint?

If this is the case, then demolition experts the world over might need to start worrying about their jobs - Seems you dont need to be expert in your field - Just set off a random explosion or fire anywhere in a tall building and it will neatly collapse onto itself - Job done!

Forget the conspiracy theories and deal with facts.
    Since 9/11, tens of thousands of innocent people have been killed as a direct result of the aftermath of this incident.
    Whether they be Soldiers engaged in warfare or innocent civilians it appears, given the ongoing atrocities on all sides, that the World is no safer now then it was 10 years ago
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Relevant article on one of the sites I read - http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/#feature (9/11 and the Science of Controlled Demolitions)

Interesting post - Wish I could get steel on stubborn balers and the likes to be as east to work with as that steel on the WTC! Seems aluminium can cut through it like a hot knife through butter, without even breaking off fragile bits like wing tips.

Gotta get me some aircraft aluminium hacksaw blades, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Well, 10th anniversary.

What are the latest crop of conspiracy theorys? I haven't been keeping up.
    Well, it wasn't my fault. I have a cast iron alibi. I was in The Camps Bar all day with Elvis, Adolf, Glen Miller, D.B Cooper and Shergar.

Or was I?

I didn't mean for you all to start coming up with them, you bunch of nutters!

Who pressed the button that made them collapse from the ground up??
    You really need to watch the video again, they collapse from the top down!
    The box said, "Requires Windows XP or better"...

... so I installed Ubuntu!

I got it wrong as usuall exploded from the top down http://911review.org/Wget/members.fo...explosions.htm

I got it wrong as usuall exploded from the top down http://911review.org/Wget/members.fo...explosions.htm
    Very convincing evidence!

the buildings did not explode they collapsed

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Well, it wasn't my fault. I have a cast iron alibi. I was in The Camps Bar all day with Elvis, Adolf, Glen Miller, D.B Cooper and Shergar.

Or was I?
    Just what were you doing with Shergar?

(or is a that a question for a different type of forum?)

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Just what were you doing with Shergar?

(or is a that a question for a different type of forum?)
    Riding it bareback most likely

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Riding it bareback most likely
    Phew, I'm glad there was no roasting going on.

Anyway, for you tin foil hatters:

Just who perpetrated this conspiracy, exactly how and why?

Oh no, I'm agreeing with Anfield again....

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Anyway, for you tin foil hatters:

Just who perpetrated this conspiracy, exactly how and why?
    It's obvious! It's 'Them'!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
    It's obvious! It's 'Them'!
    Them! They are at it again!

LOL, well evidently someone (read one of those people with a delicate disposition that sends letters to the editor and can't engage in a discussion). Felt the need to complain about my post in this thread that went:

Too soon?

I'm of the opinion that either everything is okay to make fun of and a valid comedy target or nothing is.

[9/11 Jokes to illustrate my point]
    What's worse is that one of the admins hiding behind the generic moderator account took them seriously and removed the post.

The post made a perfectly valid point and didn't use 'bad' language or adult humour. Just because someone is offended by it or disagrees with it, that doesn't made it valid to remove it. I'm personally offended by all the provably wrong psychic and new age rubbish I see posted but I don't report every post. I see this as either a massive overreaction and power trip or that one of the moderation team was also offended and let personal feelings enter into a professional process.
    Last edited by RecQuery; 08-Sep-11 at 09:57.

Your "jokes" were in extreme bad taste buddy
    3000 old folk died there and you were cracking cheap gags in the name of humour or to try and prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by RecQuery View Post
    LOL, well evidently someone (read one of those people with a delicate disposition that sends letters to the editor and can't engage in a discussion). Felt the need to complain about my post in this thread that went:

What's worse is that one of the admins hiding behind the generic moderator account took them seriously and removed the post.

The post made a perfectly valid point and didn't use 'bad' language or adult humour. Just because someone is offended by it or disagrees with it, that doesn't made it valid to remove it. I'm personally offended by all the provably wrong psychic and new age rubbish I see posted but I don't report every post. I see this as either a massive overreaction and power trip or that one of the moderation team was also offended and let personal feelings enter into a professional process.
    Maybe just maybe your post did upset someone and they complained, maybe just maybe you upset more than one person, I did think they were lacking in taste, but left it to the Admin to deal with it.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast