Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Default 9/11

Well, 10th anniversary.

What are the latest crop of conspiracy theorys? I haven't been keeping up.

The latest crop? Probably no different to what they were 9.9 years ago! Its just that we have 9.9 years of ever more suspicious behaviour to confirm them!

Why, whats your thinking Duke?

My Daughter in Law, her mother and my 16 year old Grandaughter are members of the Lothian & Borders Police choir, who have been invited by Mayor Bloomberg to sing in New York next week for the 10th anniversary of 9/11, if you want to hear them go to You Tube and look for Lothian & Borders Police choir...............I am so proud of them
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    The latest crop? Probably no different to what they were 9.9 years ago! Its just that we have 9.9 years of ever more suspicious behaviour to confirm them!
    Yes, nearly 10 more years to gather more made-up stuff to exploit.

A question for Teddybear1873, Oldmarine and any other residents of "Caithness West"

I have read in number of places online (so it must be true then! ) that something like 85% of Americans no longer believe that they are being told the whole truth about the events of September 2001.

Is that tosh or actually representative of what people think over there?

that something like 85% of Americans no longer believe that they are being told the whole truth about the events of September 2001.

Is that tosh or actually representative of what people think over there?
    I don't believe 85% of what the government tells us about anything, including 9/11.

Considering governments can't keep anything secret I'm pretty confident there are no shadowy conspiracies or reptilian aliens running the planet. I mean okay you could make the argument that those other leaks and scandals are staged to created that impression, but that's unlikely and suffers from the same failings. Now corporation on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by RecQuery View Post
    Considering governments can't keep anything secret I'm pretty confident there are no shadowy conspiracies or reptilian aliens running the planet. I mean okay you could make the argument that those other leaks and scandals are staged to created that impression, but that's unlikely and suffers from the same failings. Now corporation on the other hand...
    Yep. If they can't keep the President's sex life a secret, we can be pretty sure there are no aliens stashed in Area 51

The latest theory is that it was all caused by a person from the far North of Scotland who was so incensed at the lack of disabled parking at the twin towers!!!

C3.............

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Well, 10th anniversary.

What are the latest crop of conspiracy theorys? I haven't been keeping up.
    Apparently they're now saying it was all down to global warming......
    Green but not brainwashed

Using the sun to provide hot water.
    Driving a car that gets 73 miles per gallon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    I don't believe 85% of what the government tells us about anything, including 9/11.
    What the heck. Americans still don't want to believe the events of what happened before, during, and after WW2. They can be told the truth but many don't want to know the truth or at least believe the truth.

Must say that the demolition squad never got any credit for such a dam good job best I have seen!!

Why, whats your thinking Duke?
    Apparently, a bunch of very angry middle eastern gentlemen did it.

Quote Originally Posted by cullpacket View Post
    Must say that the demolition squad never got any credit for such a dam good job best I have seen!!
    That is an absolute bloody disgrace.

For once i do agree with Mi16 on this
    Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    That is an absolute bloody disgrace.
    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

hoorah.......

Think you missed the point mi16 it was a terrible thing what happened the americans killing there own the point I was trying to get accross was that the buildings did not fall over they were hit two thirds up, Who pressed the button that made them collapse from the ground up??

Think you missed the point mi16 it was a terrible thing what happened the americans killing there own the point I was trying to get accross was that the buildings did not fall over they were hit two thirds up, Who pressed the button that made them collapse from the ground up??
    For goodness sake this conspiracy theory has been hammered to death here by Fred, try looking at some older threads.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Actual fire investigators and explosives experts all over the world have investigated this and proven that it wasn't the case regardless of what amateurs with just enough knowledge to be dangerous have said. I'll pull out references if required. See my previous post about the government being unable to hide anything, you think if this or other theories were true that reputable people wouldn't say it and provide proof, for a start they'd get a lot of money and fame, secondly no supposed secret organisation, cabal or oligarchy would possibly go after them once it's in the public eye.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast