Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Sutherland and Wester Ross branch of Cats Protection

Default New Sutherland and Wester Ross branch of Cats Protection

I’m posting this as I know the “org” is read by people beyond Caithness itself. I am looking for cat lovers in Sutherland and Wester Ross who would be interested in starting a new volunteer branch of Cats Protection. There is already an excellent branch in Caithness itself, but the huge area to our west and south does not currently have a dedicated branch, although volunteers from the surrounding areas do their best to help needy cats in Sutherland and Wester Ross if required. If you are interested pm me for more details.
    I will also post this on the volunteering forum.
    I am the Real Ducati!

That would be fantastic, I have been looking for a Sutherland branch this past week and realised there was no such thing! I would probably be interested in fundraising/fostering if needed. My only problem is, I don't drive.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

What a great idea!

I was involved for a long time with the Caithness branch and know the wonderful work which is done. Good luck!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"