Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Snow Patrol

Default Snow Patrol

Does anyone on here remember Snow Patrol playing in Skinandis

THEY played in Skinns? No way - you're kidding, right?

Wow!
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

spittalpunks Guest

They were ok best bit is when they trashed their gear

They couldnae do that right!!!!!!!!! and they slagged the wee crowd off it was childish but funny

There was around 50 folk there maybe a wee bit more towards the end of their set shouting fir Shania Twain to be put on the disco which Frantic Frederick did with ease

Not much has changed though SP probably remember it as a bad night in a dump

The promoter said Skinandrews was the worst venue he had the misfortune to encounter

ho hum happy days

Yes seem to remember going to see them there as well mate thought there were less than 50 there good band.Started the thread because no one believed me they actually played there
    Also Astrid and Supernaturals played there

Yip, they played twice if I remember right, both on Thursday nights. They were promoted by the same guy that took up the supernaturals and astrid (twice also). He used to own the seaforth in ullapool.....

And Goodbye Mr McKenzie

Any way Ullevi, away back to CE
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

On my way back to CE mate is that you Kw14