Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only been in the country 2 weeks !!

Default Only been in the country 2 weeks !!

OK, so now it's the turn of the Russians.....They have only been in the country for two weeks and commit a most vile crime of gang rape....Honestly, if you emigrated to a new country would you try and break the law as these Guys have done? I know some of you think I am an out and out racist but is it no wonder I worry about just who we are letting into our country?

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/n..._rape/?ref=rss

C3..............

Corrie 3, you have morals and in my opinion you are quite right to voice (express in writing) your concerns of what you see as unacceptable behaviour
    and if a few more of us were as brave at expressing our opinions on the very many of the subjects you highlight then maybe, a slim chance, perchance that someone in government might take on board the feelings of the majority with regard to these foreigners who come into our country and commit these heinious crimes.

And it'll get worse Corrie3 as the Border Agency (imigration dept to you and me) are in the process of laying off 5000 officers, including a good friend of mine...

Angel...

Makes a change from the Poles coming in and raping women..

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Makes a change from the Poles coming in and raping women..
    Mmm! Are we going back to the days of the Vikings of rape and pillage?

Time to defend our borders methinks !!

C3....

• Available data suggests that nearly one in four women worldwide may experience sexual violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime (WHO, 2002).
    • At least 47,000 adult women are raped every year in the UK (BCS 2001).
    • Since the age of 16, 5% of women in the UK have been raped (BCS 2001).
    • There are increasing numbers of young victims of rape aged under 20-years-old (Kelly, Lovett, and Regan, 2005).
    • 40% of young people know girls whose boyfriends have coerced or pressurised them to have sex (EVAW, 2006).
    Source; the Fawcett Society.
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Corrie your an absolute lunatic! Some of the stuff you come out with is laughable! Using your ludicorus point I assumed its ok to be in a gang rape if you are a native and live here your whole life?!?!?!

Where they come come from is irrelevant! Whether they been here 2 weeks or 10 million years is irrelevant! Whether they speak russian, polish, gaelic or whatever is irrelevant!

You complaint we let them into our country? Can I ask what you suggest? Perhaps waiting 6 months on stroma to make sure they dont rape anyone? remember they were going to a private school!

Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    • Available data suggests that nearly one in four women worldwide may experience sexual violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime (WHO, 2002).
    • At least 47,000 adult women are raped every year in the UK (BCS 2001).
    • Since the age of 16, 5% of women in the UK have been raped (BCS 2001).
    • There are increasing numbers of young victims of rape aged under 20-years-old (Kelly, Lovett, and Regan, 2005).
    • 40% of young people know girls whose boyfriends have coerced or pressurised them to have sex (EVAW, 2006).

Source; the Fawcett Society.
    John, please dont cloud the issue with facts.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by weezer 316 View Post
    John, please dont cloud the issue with facts.

Thank you
    especially outdated ones

Yes, if we stopped all these 'immigrants', all would be well in Britain.

What a load of reactionary, deluded and pig-ignorant narrow-minded crap. It's like being in the 1950's on here sometimes, I'm just waiting for someone to say that black people will steal our women....

Back on the Empire Windrush with them all, eh?

Some of you lot need to get out more and meet real people. Y'know...them what are different to 'us'......

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    especially outdated ones
    Look for yourself.

http://www.fawcettsociety.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=62

I'm off to bed.
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    ........ no wonder I worry about just who we are letting into our country?
    Unfortunately, unless people entering the UK rock up to border control and admit they're here for raping and pillaging there's begger all that can be done about it unless there is solid evidence to support refusing entry

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    And it'll get worse Corrie3 as the Border Agency (imigration dept to you and me) are in the process of laying off 5000 officers
    Yup. UKBA is broken (Customs & immigration) if you want to bring in weapons, terrorists, huge amounts of drugs and real illegal immigrants then game on. Bring back too much 'baccy from your jollies and you've had it. There are an ever decreasing number of sterling individuals trying their level best in UKBA to make it work but there are far too many big holes these days to be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
    What a load of reactionary, deluded and pig-ignorant narrow-minded crap. It's like being in the 1950's on here sometimes, I'm just waiting for someone to say that black people will steal our women....
    What about Engerlish incomers?????

Aahhhhh, when the world was pink hey!
    Last edited by Phill; 23-Aug-11 at 22:48. Reason: ed up the BB code

[QUOTE

Aahhhhh, when the world was pink hey![/QUOTE]

Ye go on what about the Engerlish incomers, that have kept this place and many from becoming yet another ghost Town. And as for raping and pillaging your local women, for goodness sake you can keep most of them.

" Yup. UKBA is broken (Customs & immigration) if you want to bring in weapons, terrorists, huge amounts of drugs and real illegal immigrants then game on. Bring back too much 'baccy from your jollies and you've had it. There are an ever decreasing number of sterling individuals trying their level best in UKBA to make it work but there are far too many big holes these days to be effective. "

Very true Phill, but who broke the UKBA??.........The "Immigration" IMHO, their priorities are not the same as the Customs, and they are hindering the Customs from doing their jobs properly.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by Joboco View Post
    [QUOTE

Aahhhhh, when the world was pink hey!
    Ye go on what about the Engerlish incomers, that have kept this place and many from becoming yet another ghost Town. And as for raping and pillaging your local women, for goodness sake you can keep most of them.[/QUOTE]

Gosh an 'English' person......How nice of you to welcome yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by weezer 316 View Post
    Corrie your an absolute lunatic! Some of the stuff you come out with is laughable! Using your ludicorus point I assumed its ok to be in a gang rape if you are a native and live here your whole life?!?!?!

Where they come come from is irrelevant! Whether they been here 2 weeks or 10 million years is irrelevant! Whether they speak russian, polish, gaelic or whatever is irrelevant!

You complaint we let them into our country? Can I ask what you suggest? Perhaps waiting 6 months on stroma to make sure they dont rape anyone? remember they were going to a private school!

Christ!
    Perhaps if they were quarantined on Stroma for 6 months they could get it out of their system by raping all the sheep
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Very true Phill, but who broke the UKBA??.........The "Immigration" IMHO, their priorities are not the same as the Customs, and they are hindering the Customs from doing their jobs properly.
    Successive governments would be partly to blame, maybe the various policy makers. The EU! Mebbe you'd know better?!

We should kick out All Blacks, they'll only steal our women. And our jobs.

But they are rather good at rugby.

[QUOTE=Phill;881194]
    [QUOTE]

We live in the United Kingdom of Great Britian there is no such thing as English incomers!!

I guess for this kind of crimes they should be sentenced to death rather then any other punishment !
    http://www.smokingblendreviews.com/salvia-divinorum-reviewed/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast