Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: When did Gun, Kevin McDermott Orchestra and Del Amitri play in Caithness?

Default When did Gun, Kevin McDermott Orchestra and Del Amitri play in Caithness?

I am guessing that they played in Caithness in 1991. Can anybody confirm or put me right?

donss Guest

If this helps: see: http://www.last.fm/music/Z-ROX

Went to see the 3 of them,all really good gigs Gun,KMO in Flicks at the time Prob 1990/91 and as donss posted Del Amitri in Wick 87

Happy days

Del Amitri in the Assembley Rooms, Wick. Not sure of the year

Quote Originally Posted by lagertops View Post
    Went to see the 3 of them,all really good gigs Gun,KMO in Flicks at the time Prob 1990/91 and as donss posted Del Amitri in Wick 87Happy days
    Yes, they were all excellent. Did Del Amitri play the Assembly Rooms twice then? I saw them but was only 12 in 1987 so can't see that I would've been at that gig.

i was thinking it was later than that too,as i went and because of the friends i was there with id guess at 1992. was at Gun too,got all my old tickets somewhere,will have to look them out!!

found Gun ticket!friday 21st feb 1992

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    found Gun ticket!friday 21st feb 1992
    That solves a mystery, thank you.

FYI the Z-ROX last.fm page has been updated. Ploughing through a box of old records this week I found that Z-ROX played with Del Amitri in Wick on 26 June 1992.
    Green but not brainwashed

Using the sun to provide hot water.
    Driving a car that gets 73 miles per gallon.....