Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Vote for Hannah

Default Vote for Hannah

Hi, I saw the post regarding Vicki Dunnets entry in the Fab Den competition. My daughters entry has also been shortlisted - It looks like a very lucky competition for us Caithness folk. I wasn't sure if I should be starting a new thread but I didn't want to piggyback on Vicki's.

My daughter Hannah would also LOVE it if her dream was to be made a reality. She is 3 years old, so her design is fairly shocking and its taken a lot of persuasion to get her Dad to agree that she can have our sitting room transformed into this but we really need help from the public if it's going to happen.

As the top 3 finalists all get their Den make over I would love people to vote for her entry which is under my name, Claire Hughes, as well as for Vicki's entry.

Please vote for both of their designs here. http://www.myfabland.com/design%2Da%2Dden/?sub=entry&id=237&index=8

Thank you, Claire and Hannah xxxx

Voted good luck both

Hi just voted you got 17 votes at moment

And another one! Good luck!

Another vote ..... Good luck!

Thats great another Caithness person is in it too. Hopefully Vicki and Hannah will both get in the top 3 and both get the lovely prize.

Good luck Hannah.

I'm getting kinda confused now ....voted for Vicki and Hannah quite a few times.......Good Luck to you both !!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Thats my vote in for hannagh claire good luck to her x

Thank you Doreen and everybody else for the suppost. 10 days to go and I've never felt so nervous. You are probably the same CHD1973. I've got my fingers crossed for both of them. With 3 prizes on offer I think they have a good chance xxx

another vote for Hannah......and a "wee bump" to the top along with Vicki's thread !

GOOD LUCK BOTH !! X
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Have voted, good luck Hannah, its nice to see some Caithness folk getting to the finals. x

Voted for Hannah

voted

but demand a pic of your husbands face when he see's the living room if she wins! lol
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....

Thank you so much everybody. I am blown away by the support. I knew there was a reason that I NEVER want to move away from Caithness. I squealed with excitement when I saw the Org home page this evening, THANK YOU so so much. You are on Annemarie I'll be sure to post it up here, along with a picture of Hannahs delighted face. My fingers and toes have been crossed so long that I'm sure they are going to seize up! I honestly can't thank you all enough - Imagine what i'm goign to be like if she is one of the winners!

The response has been great for them both thanks from Vicki too.

Have voted for both girls and hope they both win a prize.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Sorry, I voted for Phill and Jedward........Calls cost £1.50 and calls made before and after closing time wont be counted but will be charged!!!!

C3..................(voted for both girls infact)....