Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Vote for Vicki

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Vote for Vicki

Hi there

With the luck Caithess people have been having lately I thought I would ask all you .orgers to also help my 9 year old daughter.

She has entered a competition through Fab land where she had to design her own Fab Den. She has been selected for the final 15 and now requires folk to vote for her. With getting down to the final 15 she has already won a lovely camera but if she gets in the top 3 she will get her design made into reality. She will also win a family Haven holiday and a snapfish photobook too. She is thrilled with her camera and sees anything else now as a bonus.

Her entry can be viewed at the following link and she would love you all to vote for her. Voting closes on the 31st August.

http://www.myfabland.com/design-a-de...id=175&index=4

PLEASE VOTE FOR VICKI DUNNET.

If you vote you have the chance to enter to win a camera too so there could be a double win.

Thanks so much.

Have voted and will share on Facebook and Twitter.

Good luck Vicki! Your design is great.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I have also voted. Looks like you can just keep on voting as long as you type in the Capture words each time. So far I have voted 10 times.

Good Luck !!!!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

its been done

Tis done, Good luck Vicki

voting done good luck