Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lark & Lily Designs-Unique handmade jewellery & hair accessories!

Default Lark & Lily Designs-Unique handmade jewellery & hair accessories!

Hello!

My name is Lynsey Reid and I'm the designer, creator and owner of Lark & Lily Designs. I am a fairly new business based in Wick. I hand make luxury cocktail jewellery and head pieces. Any thing from small combs, tiaras, headband/fascinators to semi-precious stone necklaces or friendship bracelets.

My items can be bought through The Norseman Hotel in Wick... JAED, High Street, Wick...Eye Candy Boutique, Swanson Street (next to brasses ice-cream), Thurso & by directly contacting my self through www.facebook.com/larkandlilydesigns or through my website www.larkandlilydesigns.co.uk. I wanted to let you all know i am here and open for business!

If you are looking for a present that is a bit different, a treat for yourself or something for a wedding then Lark & Lily Designs has what you desire!

Please let me know what you think of the website, gallery and pictures on Facebook!

L xXx
    www.larkandlilydesigns.co.uk

I can highly recommend Lynsey, her designs are stunning, I have bought a few pieces and am delighted with them, very good quality. Good Luck with the business Lynsey I'm sure you will do well.